- First, navigate to Customers in the left-hand navigation menu and then proceed to select the customer you wish to add a CLI for from the customer listings.
- On the Customer Details screen, click Caller Identification in the sub-navigation menu.
- Click the New CLI button at the top-right of the Caller Identification listings page.
- There are just two fields that make up a CLI within Billingbooth:
The CLI you wish to associate with this customer. It could be in the form of a phone number, SIP Trunk, or custom account code identifier.
The cost centre you wish to attribute the CLI to. By default None is selected, however, it will also be populated with any cost centres you have already set up within Billingbooth.
- Once you are happy with the values you have entered, click the Create Line Identity button at the bottom of the form to complete the process and add the CLI to the customer.
Updated on 2017-05-19 16:25:34 +0100
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.