- First, navigate to Customers in the left-hand navigation menu and then proceed to select the customer you wish to create a manual payment for from the customer listings.
- On the Customer Details screen, click Payments in the sub-navigation menu.
- Click the Take Payment button at the top-right of the Payment History panel.
- For a run down of some of the fields:
This is the amount you wish the customer to pay.
The provider you wish to use for the payment.
The date you wish to collect the payment, this field is only usable when a provider that supports the ability for collection dates to be set in the future has been selected from the Provider field.
- Once you are happy with the values you have entered, click the Take Payment button to complete the process and submit the payment request. The payment will now appear in your Payment History lists with a charge date matching the value you entered in the Collection field and a status of "Pending Submitted".
Updated on 2017-05-12 16:24:59 +0100
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.