Create a new schedule
- First, click the Schedules link in the left-hand navigation menu and then click the New Schedule button at the top-right of the Schedules listings page.
- Select how periodically you'd like the schedule to run from the Period drop-down list. Unless you have selected Manual, you will also need to select when the billing run is triggered by selecting a value from the Trigger on... field.
- Next, check the Is Default? checkbox if you wish for the schedule you're creating to be the default selected schedule for customers you create in the future.
- Once you are happy with the values you have entered, click the Create schedule button at the bottom of the form to complete the process and create the schedule.
Edit an exiting schedule
- First, click the Schedules link in the left-hand navigation menu and then select the schedule you wish to edit from the Schedules listings page by clicking its respective Edit button in the Actions column.
- Amend the form fields as required (see above for field explanations).
- Once you are happy with the values you have entered, click the Save changes button at the bottom of the form to complete the process and update the schedule's details.