To see customer specific invoices
- First, navigate to Customers in the left-hand navigation menu and then proceed to select the customer you wish to see the invoices for from the customer listings.
- On the Customer Details screen, click Invoices in the sub-navigation menu.
To see all customer invoices
- Navigate to Invoices in the left-hand navigation menu.
The invoices screen gives you a filterable listing of the respective invoices you have selected (see above), as well as a number of actions to perform:
- Export all invoices - The ability to bulk export invoices out to various accountancy packages.
- View invoice - View an individual invoice in PDF format.
- Attachments - Download a ZIP file containing call history attachments in PDF format.
- Export invoice - Export a specific invoice out to various accountancy packages.
- Send - Send an invoice to a specified email address along with call history attachments.
- Settle - Set the date when an invoice was settled and flag it as settled.
- Void - Set an invoice with a status of Outstanding to be voided.
- Delete - The option to delete an invoice itself or the invoice and any historical charges associated with it.