To see customer specific invoices
- First, navigate to Customers in the left-hand navigation menu and then proceed to select the customer you wish to see the invoices for from the customer listings.
- On the Customer Details screen, click Invoices in the sub-navigation menu.
To see all customer invoices
- Navigate to Invoices in the left-hand navigation menu.
Settling an invoice
- Locate the invoice you wish to settle in the Invoices listings page of your choice (see above).
- Click the invoice's respective Actions button in the Actions column.
- From the drop-down menu, click the Settle action.
- A modal window will pop-up. In the Settle date field enter the date the invoice was settled on.
- Once you're happy with what you've entered, click the Settle button at the bottom of the form.
Bulk settling invoices
- Click the Bulk Settle button at the top-right of the screen.
- A modal window will appear, use the Invoice Date From and Invoice Date To fields to establish the date range of invoices you wish to bulk settle.
- Comment is an optional field, allowing you to add a comment to all the invoices you're about to bulk settle.
- Settle Date allows you to specify when the invoices were settled, if no settle date is given it will default to today's date.
- Once you're happy with what you've entered, click the Settle Date Range button.