- First, click the Products link in the left-hand navigation menu and then select the product you wish to add a bundle to from the Products listings page by clicking its respective Bundles button in the Actions column.
- On the Bundles screen, click the Add Bundle button at the top-right of the screen.
- A new bundle form will appear, in the Destinations box, place the charge codes from the rate sheet of the provider you wish to cover, each on its own line.
- In the Inclusive Minutes, enter the amount of minutes you wish this bundle to cover.
- (Optional) If you wish to add another component to this bundle, for example, if you're creating a bundle which offers 500 landline minutes and 200 mobile minutes, repeat steps 2 to 4 to create any additional bundle components you require.
- Once you are happy with the values you have entered, click the Save changes button at the bottom of the form to complete the process and save the bundle's details. You can now assign this product to your customers via creating a new charge.
Updated on 2018-09-13 10:21:55 +0100
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.