Create a new rate schedule
- First, click the Charge Peak Times link in the left-hand navigation menu and then click the Add Schedule button at the top-right of the Rate Schedules listings page.
- A new rate schedule block will appear, select which type of charge you want to associate with this rate schedule by selecting Peak, Offpeak or Weekend from the drop-down list at the top left of the block.
- Using the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday checkboxes, check the days you wish to associate with the rate.
- Next, drag the blue vertical line on the time bar to the desired end point of your rate schedule. Then you're able to drag the starting time of the rate schedule to your desired starting point.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 for each rate schedule you require. Try to ensure you have assigned a rate schedule to everything, so 24 hours a day, 7 days a week are covered in some way.
- Once you are happy with the values you have entered, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the form to complete the process and create the charge peak times.
Edit an existing rate schedule
- First, click the Charge Peak Times link in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Amend the rate schedules as required (see above for field explanations).
- Once you are happy with the values you have entered, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the form to complete the process and update the charge peak times.