- First, open the rate sheet you wish to convert the rates for.
- In an unused column enter a value of 100 into one of the cells.
- Copy the value of the cell you've entered 100 into.
- Select the values of the Minimum Charge, Connection Fee, Peak Rate, Offpeak Rate, Weekend Rate, Peak Cost, Offpeak Cost, Weekend Cost columns.
- Right-click the selection and click Paste Special to open a dialog window.
- Click the Multiply option and then click the OK button to complete the process, you can now delete the 100 value from whichever cell you entered it into.