- First, click the Rate Sheets link in the left-hand navigation menu and then click the Upload Rate Sheet button at the top-right of the Rate Sheets listings page.
- Choose the tariff you would like to assign this rate sheet too from the Tariff drop-down list, if you require more information on setting up tariffs, check our creating and editing a tariff article.
- Using the Provider drop-down list, select the provider the rate sheet is from.
- Select whether the call rates are for Outbound or Inbound from the Call Direction drop-down list.
- Once you are happy with the values you have selected, click the Upload rate sheet button at the bottom of the form.
- A dialog window will open, allowing you to navigate to the rate sheet CSV (Comma Separated Values) file on your computer/device. Select the rate sheet you wish to upload and click the Open button to complete the process and upload the rate sheet assigned to the tariff, provider and call direction you've selected.
Updated on 2017-06-08 11:45:22 +0100
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.