- First, click the Upload Calls link in the left-hand navigation menu and then click the Upload CDR File button at the top-right of the uploaded calls listings page.
- Select the provider you wish to use from the Telecoms Supplier / Provider drop-down list, ensure you have a rate sheet uploaded for this provider. If the provider you wish to use is not listed, please get in touch with us, ideally with a sample rate sheet and CDR file from the provider you'd like added to the list.
- Select whether the CDR contains Outbound or Inbound calls using the Call Direction drop-down list.
- Once you're happy with the values you've selected, click the Upload CDR button. A dialog window will open allowing you to browse to the CDR file on your computer, select the file and click the OK button to complete the process and upload the CDR.
- From here you can proceed to analysing and processing your CDR file.
Updated on 2017-06-08 11:54:34 +0100
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.