To change your own password from anywhere on the Billingbooth portal:
- First, click your username at the top-right of the screen and select Change Password from the menu that appears.
- Enter your new password into the New password field and confirm it by re-typing it into the Confirm new password field.
- Once you're happy with the values you've entered, click the Change your password button to complete the process and change your password.
To change the password of another user (or as an alternative way to change your own password):
- First, click the Users link in the left-hand navigation menu and then select the user you wish to change the password of from the Users listings page by clicking its respective Change Secret button in the Actions column.
- In the New secret keyphrase field, enter the new password.
- Once you are happy with the values you have entered, click the Changes button at the bottom of the form to complete the process and update the user's password.